Monday 11 January 2016

2016 Reading Challenges

Hard Core Re-Reading Challenge


Hosted by You, Me and a Cup of Tea, wo gives the exact rules. I'll copy only the time frame:

The challenge officially runs from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016. ONLY books started AND finished in that time frame will count. 


and I'll state my chosen level, which is Level 2 / 16-25 books / Re-reading bug.




List of books with links to reviews (will be updated):

I Love Libraries Reading Challenge


Hosted by Bea's Book Nook, who gives details about the rules. The important part is:

For this challenge, use your library to check out reading material - books, magazines, any sort of reading material that you are allowed to check out, physical or digital. The challenge runs January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016.

I'll do the middle grades level, which means at least 18 books.


List of books with links to reviews (will be updated):

No comments:

Post a Comment